The Impact We Make For You
Why the first 48 hours is so critical to your success.
- Provides immediate aid and support to the property owner.
- Provides immediate direction as to what to do now and what happens next.
- Helps the policyholder fulfill obligations mandated by the insurance policy.
- Implements reasonable and necessary emergency service strategy.
- Prevents wasteful spending of unreasonable mitigation money.
- Preserves the damage to use as evidence in proving your claim.
- Photos the scene to capture much of the damage moments after the loss.
- Recommends the preservation of valuables that are in the structure.
- Arranges options for new temporary living/workplace quarters.
- Recommends against premature hiring of contractors until the damages, specifications, and cost of the job are agreed to and paid for by the carrier.
- Makes advance payment requests from the carrier to ease the financial burden of initial expenses caused by the calamity.
- Insurance policy analysis begins to understand your coverage
- Building damage investigation begins
- Contents inventory inspections and count begin
RESULTS AFTER DAY ONE:
- You have a place to stay
- Your property is secure
- Your damage is ready for inspection by the insurance company
- You have trained professionals advancing your cause
- You can focus on business and family needs while we handle the claim obligations and details.
- You have experienced a sense of relief, comfort, stability, and confidence to know…You will recover…You will get through this successfully.
Take Control of Your Property and Your Claim
Let Altieri Transco help you make educated decisions in the immediate aftermath of loss rather than having the insurance company make those same decisions for you.
To further demonstrate the positive impact made by Altieri Transco adjusters for our clients, the Office of Program Policy Analysis & Government Accountability (OPPAGA), the evaluation and policy research office of the Florida Legislature, conducted a study in 2009 regarding the effectiveness of public adjusters for Florida’s property insurance consumers. The amazing result made by us, as professionals, is chronicled in the highlights of this report